2.10.2010

Snow day lull

So today we are officially taking a snow day. We are expecting a blizzard here so John stayed home, I canceled my Wednesday church activities, and we are basically taking a day to get stuff done. The past month has been crazy. We were in Atlanta for 2 weeks for Christmas and New Years, then when we got home, I suffered a severe back injury. Never have thrown out my back before, and it wasn't one of those I moved a certain way and something popped injuries. We went to the doctor and she decided that my pregnancy messed up my lower back and my hips and my body is still adjusting. So, after being in the bed for a week, with John pulling mommy and daddy duty, he got the flu! So then it was a week on the sofa for him. All the while, laundry and dishes piled up everywhere and we just recently got back on track with our schedules. So other than cold weather, school and work, not much else is happening. And with that, here are some fun pictures of miss Arabelle....who is growing quite quickly these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.