7.18.2008

2 weeks

Well, we have about 2 weeks left in Atlanta before we move. I have a new job, we have a new house, John has a new school. We are really excited about moving, but I don't think the reality of everything has set in quite yet. We are trying to see friends and family who we will most likely not see until Christmas when we come home again. John said something last week and I am starting to agree - "When people are close to you physically, you take them for granted." He couldn't be more accurate because as we realize how far we are moving, we are also realizing how much we will miss people who mean so much to us. We will keep everyone up to date on our happenings in Connecticut, and please, if you are ever near Hartford, let us know!! We would love to see you! And, I have recent pictures of our crazy summer that I will post soon!