7.26.2008

dinners

well, this coming week, our last in atlanta for awhile, we have plans every night with people....friends parents brothers sister-in-laws..but, we are excited about seeing everyone this past week, we were fortunate enough to go see my aunt in conyers and she made us lunch while we put together her new grill...no pictures becuase john has not replaced the 12.00 dollar battery that it takes...I have already asked for a nice camera for christmas...anyway, no picutres, but we were happy to see my aunt and spend the day with her...she gave us a vaccuum cleaner, some crystal pieces she was going to get rid of, and some other gooides... last night we all dinner with john's brothers and thier girlfriend and fiance....one of the last few times we will all be together before matt and julie's wedding...it was fun, we ate tacos.. more later this week while we are packing and eating and hanging out with people...

1 comment:

Covington Country said...

Stephanie and John,
I enjoyed our lunch the other day. Thank you for putting the grill and bed together. I can't believe I forgot to take pictures! I took the china back and I'm glad I had a copy of the receipt. Don't be surprised if you see it again this Christmas. I hope ya'll have a good, safe trip to CT. Please keep me in the loop. Love you, Linda